Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Worst Witch

Halloween has always been a big Holiday in my family.When I was younger we would trick or treat around our neighborhood and go to my Grandma's afterwards for chili and bread sticks while we watched some classic Halloween specials such as Garfield's Halloween Adventure, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and the Worst Witch. The Worst Witch is a very cheesy 80's movie on a low budget. We love it. My older sister Heather got it on DVD a few years ago and it has now become our new tradition to watch it at her house every October with our family and every little girl in her neighborhood. We just like to enrich lives. We watch it in our witch hats while eating Jack o' lantern pizza and shaking our tambourines to Tim Curry's song and dance number. If you would like some enrichment see below. Thanks for making my childhood Tim Curry.


Warning: Only watch if you want your life to be changed forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment