Monday, August 15, 2016

Makeover Monday | Office Cork Boards

Hello everyone! 
Remember when I was doing really well at posting?
We are going to try to do that again.
If you didn't know Erik and I recently purchased our first house.
We have been here for a few months and are slowly turning it into our home.
I thought it would be fun to make Monday posts theme posts and show you a few things we have done to spruce up our new house.
I am going to call the series Makeover Monday's and try my very best to post weekly.
For this week's post I wanted to show you one of the first things I did in my office to add something to the walls.

You will need:
Cork boards
Hot glue gun
Glue sticks
Mounting tacky
Washi tape
Push pins
Things to hang up!


I grabbed a few of these cork board place mats from Ikea for super cheap.
I used my hot glue gun to stick two of the place mats together so they would be thick enough to protect my walls from push pin marks.
After that I used some mounting tacky to stick the cork boards above my desk.
I added in some pictures, quotes and things I need to keep track of to the cork boards with push pins and some wash tape to brighten them up.


It looks really clean now but I know that the cork boards will soon be cluttered with a ton of stuff I want to keep track of.


What do you think?
Let me know!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment