Monday, October 3, 2016

Makeover Monday | Living Room Design 2

Hello everyone!
I can't believe it's already October...
I am so excited for the Holidays to begin.
For todays Makeover Monday post I am going to show you the concept design of another wall in our living room.
This wall is to the right of last weeks post.
I don't know why but I absolutely love open shelving.
It gives you a way to show of your knick knacks in a tasteful way.
And let me tell you... I have a lot of knick knacks.
We got the white shelf from Ikea and I love how it pops against the gray wall.
I added my knick knacks that I felt matched the front room's color scheme and overall theme.

I originally wanted to add two smaller shelves at either end but I am currently loving how the shelf looks on its own.
Something else that I love is how easy it is to add a few Holiday items on the shelves to make them festive.
I recently added a few Halloween items in and it gave it a completely new look.
I cannot wait to decorate for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
What's your favorite Holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment